• CloudBot Forum working again! :)
  • Welcome to CloudBot Forum!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Deleted 2 accounts.
Thread Modes
Sad 
Hello, i dont know if its the right place to post it, but i just want to share it to help kaden and others understand how cip can ban us haha. i think the trick is time online/chars per acc idk!

I had 2 accounts 2x ek each, one got deletted with 1 report only ( i now it was one because i play in a very empty server and i bot always looking on the screen ) 2 days ago, and today they banned my other account that i used bot really few times (WITHOUT ANY REPORT), and it was free for like 8~9 days.

in these accounts i used to bot 6h in each ek, or like 12h in total per day, plus few times at night in another maker in acc. the only link that these accounts had is i've created them on my computer and with the same ip + hardware id and thats it. 

im just waiting to see if i'll be banned in my main account ( not botted ) but same hardware id since i logged the botters chars in my pc once. Kaden you think its possible to happen? 

and btw any of  you guys got deleted recently? i have a friend that got aswel but with a huge tons of report.
thanks! take care guys.

One of my account Was also deleted today.

(06-23-2020, 12:57 PM)aab860106 Wrote: One of my account Was also deleted today.
How many hours do you use a day?
Did you hunt in a place that had many players?
I want to understand if the ban is for reporting or automatic detection

My account was deleted today. I think it was automatic ban because I didn't have any report and I have never been botting more than 6h. I chose respawn where nobody hunts. I wonder if my main acc will be banned  Huh

(06-23-2020, 02:58 PM)randomguy123 Wrote: My account was deleted today. I think it was automatic ban because I didn't have any report and I have never been botting more than 6h. I chose respawn where nobody hunts. I wonder if my main acc will be banned  Huh

same question here dude...i feel you!
my second one was suspicious asfuk.. i didnt got any reports and it was unbotted for like 10 days free account..

did you logged your main in the cloudbot?

I did, Just for few hours. We will see.

(06-24-2020, 05:30 PM)randomguy123 Wrote: I did, Just for few hours. We will see.

i have my bot acc deleted too also i'm worried about my main ;/

Some unusual amount of people got deleted last two days, maybe some automatic detection. I changed a few stuff this server save in hope to mitigate the issue.