• CloudBot Forum working again! :)
  • Welcome to CloudBot Forum!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Same vm everytime ?
Thread Modes
Sad 
i can't find the same vm every time because i can't find it always free which means if i used different vms i get delete why you guys don't make a stick vm per license ?
(bot chars in the same VM every time)

+1 
True every license should have his own vnm ip , so when we log we dont need to wait 1h for searching A free vnm.

(07-20-2020, 07:58 PM)Hugoboss Wrote: +1 
True every license should have his own vnm ip , so when we log we dont need to wait 1h for searching A free vnm.
free vm is always there but i need my same vm everytime to make it less risk on reloging differents ips....

(07-20-2020, 08:32 PM)omarahmed Wrote:
free vm is always there but i need my same vm everytime to make it less risk on reloging differents ips....
you both are wrong, what defines "vm ip" to cipsoft is the vpn connection that set to use ... dont matter what vm it is

(07-22-2020, 12:29 AM)bart simpson Wrote:
(07-20-2020, 08:32 PM)omarahmed Wrote:
you both are wrong, what defines "vm ip" to cipsoft is the vpn connection that set to use ... dont matter what vm it is

thanks !!!