• CloudBot Forum working again! :)
  • Welcome to CloudBot Forum!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Cant connect
Thread Modes
I've tried multiple VMs and it just times me out after waiting a couple minutes and says "Couldnt connect" or something like that. No matter how many times I restart the VNC viewer and try different VMs it still does not work after several days now.

(07-29-2020, 05:35 AM)Cloud16 Wrote: I've tried multiple VMs and it just times me out after waiting a couple minutes and says "Couldnt connect" or something like that. No matter how many times I restart the VNC viewer and try different VMs it still does not work after several days now.

Same here

Just wait 20 sec when its A LOT of vnms there,
When its less Then 10 wait 40sec and try to Run it
Always works here.

(07-29-2020, 08:49 AM)Hugoboss Wrote: Just wait 20 sec when its A LOT of vnms there,
When its less Then 10 wait 40sec and try to Run it
Always works here.
I've waited more than enough time and nothing works. So I have no clue, it can be when there are like 40% VMs available even, just will not connect.

I can't connect either

Still having the same issue.. Help..?

(07-29-2020, 05:35 AM)Cloud16 Wrote: I've tried multiple VMs and it just times me out after waiting a couple minutes and says "Couldnt connect" or something like that. No matter how many times I restart the VNC viewer and try different VMs it still does not work after several days now.
Try with other vnc viewer.

Star 
Same here