• InsaneStore is no longer official cloudbot reseller.
  • You can find official cloudbot resellers clicking: here
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Title: -=- Josepi Scripts -=-
Thread Modes
Big Grin 
Welcome Cloudbot members,

Introduction
Used to be a script maker back in the day when tibia botting was normal Smile so have knowledge of how bots work and how to look when botting (not like a bot). Trying out some scripts on this bot which i have been studying for some time now. I am looking to start making scripts for paladins as this bot really does lack paladin scripts, Please if you have any suggestions for places for scripts etc please contact me via forum or discord, email.

Type of scripts to be made:

Powerleveling (no profit)
aoe money making (with or without diamond arrows/mas san/runes) = still profit but diamond arrows will bring down profit.
money making (single targeting or maybe aoe without diamond arrows)

Discord: Josepi#3910
Email: [email protected]

Payments will be Paid via Tibia Coins at start.
REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF PROVEN SCRIPT ISN'T WORKING.

Bugs:

If script is bugged or not working please provide video/picture of where bug is or what the problem is.

Contact Hours:

Monday - Saturday.
available from: 9am - 10pm (CET)

SCRIPTS!

Royal Paladin
Level 175: Edron Vamp Crypt [LURE]     -      Profit:  -50k/+50k(More details on post) - Price: 75TC   -     Link: More Info
Level 300: Oramond Glooth Tower -Profit:  -50k/150k+(More details on post) - Price: 125TC -Link:More Info

Looking forward for your work mate.

Royal Paladin
Level 175+ - Edron Vampire Crypt
xp: 450-700k/hr 100% rate
Profit: -50k-50k+/hr (Depends of price of vampire teeth[set price in video 2.5k])
Also xp rates and profit rates depend on skills/equipment/imbuements.
Price: 75TC

VIDEO

(02-11-2021, 03:50 PM)diegovadss Wrote: Looking forward for your work mate.

Thanks man, i will be releasing alot of scripts soon!

Oramond Glooth Tower
Recommended level 300+ (depends on eq + ring/necklaces/imbuments)
xp rates:
1.2kk/1.6kk (100%)
Profit: -50k/150k+ hr
profit/xp rates depend on Equipment, Rings/Necklaces,summon,imbuments and skills.
Notes: Script will do first lap of spawn opening the doors for more pull on the lures(+2 only)

VIDEO:

Making the future more advanced #JosepiScripts

Photo 
[Image: pobrany-plik-1.jpg]I tested two scripts and everything is ok Smile

(02-13-2021, 08:43 PM)marus198725 Wrote: [Image: pobrany-plik-1.jpg]I tested two scripts and everything is ok Smile
Im glad your happy with the scripts Big Grin , more to come soon!

I bought a vampire script and I am very happy with how it works. I recommend 100%

[Image: d7KHLxt.png]

Tested Vamps and worked like a charm for longer than 40h! You might be the RP salvation bud.
Botting with 220 ping so ye, exp is a bit lower and profit aswell, better ping = better exp and profit.

(02-19-2021, 08:29 AM)Katataryba88 Wrote: I bought a vampire script and I am very happy with how it works. I recommend 100%

Thanks man and i hope you enjoy the script Smile

(02-19-2021, 09:10 PM)diegovadss Wrote: [Image: d7KHLxt.png]

Tested Vamps and worked like a charm for longer than 40h! You might be the RP salvation bud.
Botting with 220 ping so ye, exp is a bit lower and profit aswell, better ping = better exp and profit.
Glad to see the session on this one man Smile more to come soon! keep up botting Big Grin